Effectively, the PlugFest Project Group will quantify the readiness of TIP sponsored technologies for integration into operator networks.
- Test and evaluate multiple solutions in one common environment, representative of operator’s environment
- Bring partners and operators together to agree on common test plan and environment to later facilitate the integration of each solution into operator’s networks
- Showcase minimum set of test cases
- Develop an extensive test plan
- Agree on minimum test architecture
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
PlugFest in planning for 1H2020
Rural Site Configuration will validate complete site solution (RAN, power, backhaul…) to accelerate the deployment of cellular infrastructure in rural and ultra-rural areas.
TIP 4G 5G RAN will verify the RU-DU-CU interworking and openness of OpenRAN by demonstrating interoperability between RU-DU and DU-C *from a variety of vendors (LTE with evolution toward 5G NR).
PlugFest in planning for 2H2020
Interaction of each node with harmonized NMS/OAM is critical for commercial deployment and operation of disaggregated solutions. Similarly, deployment of disaggregated solution would only be possible if security can be ensured.
- Interoperability between different Access Point in Wi-Fi mesh network
- Interoperability between different nodes in disaggregated core
The first plugfest is focused on S1 interoperability between selected RAN partners and commercial EPC. More than a testing event, PF1.0 will give partners and operators an opportunity to shape the future of Plugfest events, define interoperability test specification, and to further accelerate TIP va...
Want to get involved?
Contact us to learn more: